Welcome to InstagramFanatic !!!
If you are here reading this then it means you are an Instagram fanatic. Instagram is a crazy world of creativity and photography. You never know when people starts appreciating your work so much that in months you get a fan following of thousands of users. If you haven't reached that kind of climax or you are basically a PC user or a new user who happens to be interested in Instagram then Kudos to you!!! You have come to the right place. We will teach you how to use Instagram from basics to that of the professional level.
All the articles will be listed on this single page.
How do you access Instagram ?
- An iPhone
- An Android
- A PC ***
- Download Instagram
- Get Instagram on your non-compatible Android
- Use Ifttt with Instagram (Automate Instagram notifications on your phone)
For PC users:
- Open an Instagram account through PC
- Access Instagram on a PC
- Change or Upload your Instagram Profile Picture (New)
- Get Instagram for Chrome
- Use a Chrome extension to search Instagram
For Developers, they can register for Instagram api by following the following link:
Now as you have set up your Instagram on your devices, you must know how to use it.
Now comes the Interesting part! Well you must have guessed it already .... Oh yes """Uploading photos!!!"""
This part will be most exciting:
- Upload Photos to Instagram
- Fit Large Photos into Instagram Crop (New)
- How to Upload Videos to Instagram
Now coming to additional parts of Instagram like commenting on photos, following someone:
Gaining Popularity: I know this is the limelight topic among every Instagramer. Well then read on:
- Gain More Likes on Your Instagram Photos
- Get Followers on Instagram
- Upload multiple photos on Instagram (Advanced use)
Making your way through spamming and privacy : Well this has been the state on Instagram for sometime after its acquisition by Facebook. And as a Instagramer one should protect themselves and their photos from frequent spamming and stalking.
- Block and Unblock Users on Instagram (Block spammers)
- Make Your Instagram Photos Private (Get privacy for your photos and eliminate spamming and stalking)
- Customizing Photos of You feature on Instagram (control your photo tags)
Well this part is for backing up your photos on Instagram, in case of dissatisfaction with Instagram or just keeping a backup for reactivating your account after a account deletion or possible hacking issues.
- Backup your Instagram photos
- Download photos from an Instagram User (Can also be used as backup when downloaded from yourself)
Well Instagram is no longer only limited to photographers, it now also has a amazing network of video makers and they will do anything to become popular on Instagram.
Now this part is kind of Insta-spoil but I understand the frustration caused by Acquisition of Instagram by Facebook and frequent changing policies. Here in this part you can delete your bad photos or photos that you no longer want to share and also on how to say final goodbye to Instagram.
I hope you liked the post, In case something that you wanted to know about is missing, feel free to comment below so that we can include that topic too. Have a nice day ! :)